maandag 20 april 2015

Big change

I want to make a change...
Yes a change that will change my mood and stress level.

I'm done with all the negative people. So I've said it....
At work, at social media just every where around me.
There is a lot of negativity around the world so why make it worse to be negative?
Why must we backstab people?
Why complaining all the time?
I'm done with it...

"Some people can't function without being negative cuz bringing down others makes them feel better. If you think this is about you, maybe it's time to change."

People complain about celebs: kylie jenner's lips, Pink is to fat, Doutzen breastfeeding etc etc. Stop it! They are normal people too. Let them be happy with the things they do and love. Worry about your own life.

At my work it's a complete mess. People backstabbing eachother, being negative all the time, insucurity. Well I'm done with it... You want to complain, go to someone else! I'm at work becausr I want to work and not for a negative vibe.
It's just depressing me.
Now I will let it fade away...

"It's better for some people to not say nothing at all because It's always something negative coming out of their mouths !!"

On social media... Some negative post well ok it is possible. But not all the time.
"Wheee I'm to fat"
"Damn I hate my work"
"Omg I'm stuck in trafic again"
Well text that to someone else insteafd of sharing it on social media.

"Everyone has negative thoughts, pain & anger at times but seriously people if the only reason you have FB is to whine, bitch & complain.. GET A FREAKIN DIARY"

So who's doing this with me?
Being positive, not complaining to much and let's be happy and enjoy life!
Do the things you love and be with the people who cares about you. Let the others go away! 
I'm just done with all the negativity!

"Negativity is like a disease. If you don't get rid of it, it will consume you!"

1 opmerking:

  1. Er heerst inderdaad enorme negativiteit op het internet..(of gewoon in zijn algemeenheid).
    Mensen beseffen niet hoe goed ze het hier in NL hebben.
    En als je die negatieve mensen opruimt uit je leven (of je ervoor afsluit) zul je merken dat je je een stuk beter gaat voelen! (is mijn ervaring :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen