zaterdag 1 november 2014

Vacation shoplog

Only 9days to go and we're going on vacation!
Finally together and alone time with the three of us.
No work, no householding, only relaxing.

And vacation time means time for new clothing!

I bought some things online at the H&M webshop.
A colleague of mine bought the vest in another store like what I have orderd now.
I was searching for a poncho kind of thing but this is much better!


She has a great own style also. She wear things I really like but never had the guts to try it on. Especially now when I have a little baby.
I'm blessed with my body that it came out so nice but it's not the same as before I was pregnant.
But she told me how you could wear a crop top and that I sure can wear it.

So this vacation I try this new kind of style out. That 's why I orderd a crop top and a high waist jeans.

What do you think of the stuff I bought?

It's not the destination that matters. It's the change of scene.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten