dinsdag 17 februari 2015

Having a cold and fever...

Damn my baby girl gots a cold whole weekend now my hubby got one also and me? 
I've got a fever. Yikes. My body can't resist all those virusses I guess. If someone got a cold then a couple of days later I'm sick. 
But I'm still going. Taking more vitamins or eating some soup and drink some coffee.
But coffee is not that great if you're having a cold. You must stay hydrated so drink more water. Proper hydration is important for the optimal functioning of your lymphatic system, which plays an important role in your defenses against viruses and bacteria.

Don't touch your mouth, nose or eyes with your hands, keep your hands clean. A cold virus often spreads through your hands to your mouth, eyes or nose. Even if you are already sick may your hands be a way to infect yourself again.

Ventilate your sleeping and living areas well. The air in your home is often more polluted than outdoors. A polluted indoor air can significantly reduce your recovery. So open those windows and get sone fresh air!!!

Get some rest and take your vitamins. And you will get rid of it.

So now it's my turn to get rid of this stupid flu!!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten