dinsdag 10 februari 2015

Keep calm I blog on


It's a a radio silence up here. 
I'm busy with family and friends time.
Enjoying my little baby girl.
She grow so fast. She learn everyday something new. 
She got 2teeth allready and she's a pretty smart girl.
I still work 4days a week. Ofcourse I miss my little baby but you must earn money also.
But it's hard and not that easy but till now it's ok.
I also still breastfeed. 7months now! I'm so proud of myself. I still enjoy the little moments.

When I have a dat off I work out, relax, play with my little one and.... Working on a cookbook. With tips, advice and yummie healthy recipe. So that's why I'm a littlw bit offline on here.

But on my facebook page (fitmomslife1988) I will keep you guys up to date. Motivation, quotes, and what I'm doing so now and than.

So sorry if I'm not posting much but I'm working on lot of things now! Now I'm going to drink my cup of coffee and go back to work. Have a nice day! 


1 opmerking:

  1. Hi, ik heb je genomineerd voor de Liebster Award. Neem een kijkje op de site voor de vragen en veel plezier! Groetjes, Nathalie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen