maandag 24 maart 2014

Pregnancy and new recipe (breakfast)

I'm one of the woman who always said: 'if I'm pregnant I'm not gonna be a sissy. I keep working and working out and will never complain!'
Well that failed completly!!
First I can't keep my food inside of my body for 15weeks! Everything what I ate came out imediatly. But it's not that my taste of food was gone. I was starving and craving for some food! But if I ate something it came out right away. My best friend that time was the toilet.
Now I've got some bleedings and I must take it easy. But that's really not my thing.
I want to keep busy, work out, going for long walks. And now I just do nothing and wait till the baby comes in about 18weeks (time flies).

But the baby is ok and thats all that matters.
What kind of pregnancy complications do you've got?

Well and like the titel said it allready. Here a delicious breakfast inspired by: Rens Kroes!
Yes I've search the internet also for healthy recipies. I'm not a walking coockbook 😜.

This is a chia seed pudding and it taste good!


1 banana
250 ml almond milk
1 tablespoon grated coconut
3 tablespoons chia seed


Mix everything together in a blender, exept for the chiaseeds. Put it in a bowl or glass or what ever and mix the chia seeds to spread them. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten