vrijdag 21 maart 2014

Breakfast!!!


First of all before you ask why that in some pictures I have copyright on it and on others I don't.
Well it's simple. The pictures I have taken is copyrighted. Other pictures are from the internet ;). Simple as that.




Yesterday I posted a blog about a healthy pregnancy diet.
I've told you that Breakfast is important. It will stop the bad cravings. 
Some people think it is hard to eat some breakfast. Well I thought that also. But I started small with some fruit, smoothie, and now my body get used to eat in the morning I eat oatmeal porridge, whole wheat crackers or muesli (and not cruesli).


They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And that is true! Let me tell you why.
Breakfast can make or break your diet, because breakfast helps set the tone for the rest of the day.
Do you even know what breakfast means? Your body responds to not eating for hours and hours by slowing down it's metabolic rate. By eating breakfast, you wake up your metabolism and get your engine humming, burning those calories you need to burn to lose  weight. Studies also shows that people who are eating breakfast are more alert and do better tests than people who skip breakfast.
People who eat breakfast have better moods than people who don't. If I'm hungry you better get out of my way! Cancel the sugared cereal as first in the morning and don't eat dessert for breakfast. They cause a blood sugar dip a couple of hours later. You'll be despert to eat some unhealthy sugared thing for a quick sugar rush. And if you're thinking a cereal bar with 30grams of sugar is a heathy breakfast item, think again. Some cereal bars contain nearly as much sugar and fat as a regular chocolate bar.

So eat clean and start you're day good.
I will eat my breakfast now oatmeal and some manderine. Have a great Saterday!!!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten