zaterdag 22 maart 2014

Simple and fast pangasius fillet


Yesterday I've told a friend of mine what I'm going to eat for dinner. He told me that I must write that recipe on my blog. So here it is.

It's a very simple and easy recipe for people who have short evenings and want to eat fast but healthy.

What you've need is: pangasius fillet, garlic butter, lemon, zucchini, olive oil, pepper, salt, cooked potato wedges with skin.

Preheat the oven on 200 degrees.
Put the pangasius fillet in an oven dish. Make a paste of 3 tablespoons olive oil salt and pepper. Spread this paste on the fish. Cut the zucchini and lemon into pieces. Place the zucchini around the fish  and place the slices of lemon on the fish. Add some lumps of garlic butter on the fish and place the potato wedges around the pangasius fillet.
Put it in the oven for about 20 minutes.




So here you have a delicious and fast meal.
Bon apetit.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten