vrijdag 11 juli 2014

Honey cakes

My baby girl is finally sleeping and it's my hubby birthday. So time to make little cakes! 
I made tasty sweet honey cakes. No way that these cakes are healthy?! Yes they are... But don't tell my hubby that they are healthy ;).


What you need:

1/2 cup honey
1/2 Tb instant coffee mixed with 1/4 cup hot water to dissolve
1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/8 cup flex seed oil
1/2 cup soy milk
1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Preheat oven to 200 degrees
Spray your baking form with oil.
Mix all the ingredients together tille you've got a smooth texture.
Pour the mixture in your baking form.
And put this in the oven for 20minutes. 

Well that's all folks. A healthy sweet honey cake!
I hope you will like it.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten