donderdag 4 september 2014

Clichés to not take any tattoo

I've got 6 tattoos and I hear a lot of things people say why I should not have done that...
I'm a little bit done of the clichés questions of people.

Why did I take a tattoo?
Well maybe because I want a tattoo and it has a meaning to me.

But you are so pretty?
Well am I not pretty any more because I have a tattoo now?


A tattoo stays forever on your body..
Euhm... maybe that's the whole reason I wanted one!

Does your tattoos have a meaning?
Euhm yes and no. Can't it not only be pretty?

Don't you regret it having them?
No, why should I?

What does your parent(s) think about it?
Not good, it's not God his will to do this. But it is my body. And I've got it when I live on my own allready.

Is it not a bad example for your children?
Euhm NO!!!

Aren't you afraid people will judge you?
Like you asking me this right now?

Aren't you worried how your tattoo will look like when your older?
No, I think the most people in retirement homes will have tattoos then.

I would never get a tattoo!
Well that's good for you.

Does it hurt?
What does'nt kill you makes you stronger!

Do you have any tattoos on places you could not see?
And you want to know that because? Perv!

Do you only fall in love with people who have also tattoos?
And you fall in love with people who only asks dumb questions?

The most woman/man don't fall in love with people who have tattoos...
Wrong....

Getting tattoos is addicted so when do you stop getting tattoos?
When I feel like it, just stop asking dumb questions!


source: newsmonkey.be


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten