woensdag 3 september 2014

ConFashion Tag


I know I should be learning for my theorie exam next Tuesday for my driver license now my little girl is sleeping.
But first I want to work on some blogposts.

I wanted to do this tag weeks ago.
The maker of this tag is: linlicious-style .
I thought this would be a fun tag to do.
They are not standard questions like: which store I shop the most, or what my favourite bag brand is.
This tag is about: confessions...

What trend do you have hanging in your wardrobe and is actually not done?
I'm not that trend kind of person. I wear what I like and sometimes it's something what's new and hip.
But if I must choose I think my neon yellow adidas suit. Or my puggle onesie from the Primark.
Hmmm they are both not that kind of things I would wear when I walk wih my dogs haha.

Your biggest fashion misstake?
Wearing a see through shirt. But not knowing it is see through and wearing a fluor colour bra under it.
And getting to work like that.... Oops...

Your biggest fashion risk?
I'm not that risky person what it comes about fashion. But I'm not a chino kind a person. Specially colour chino's. I've got a mint green and I wear it with a pastel purple shirt on it.

A garment you, even though it still consists of two wires and one stitching, will never throw away;
I've got an army green Boxeur des Rues vest, with a sheep coat in it. It's so nice and warm for in the winter. I've got this vest like 5 years now and the zipper is broke but it is still warm!

Fashion trends that no one understands, but where you - shrug - or to participate;
I think that would be the boyfriend jeans trend. I like those jeans because well let's say: I've don't got a ass for nice thight jeans ;) haha. And when I wear a boyfriend jeans it does not matter if you have a nice round/big ass. But most people say it's not girly enough and just don't get that trend. But other say it is 100% me and they like it. But it does not matter to me: I like it, wear it with a thight shirt and some all stars shoes and I'm ready for the day!

Walk in closet / large closet
Walk in closet ofcourse!!! Ow wait we've got a walk in closet allready.... Lucky me.

Stylish means to you
Wearing clothes you like and be caring.

If you could, you wore.... every day 
Sweatpants and a sweater. They are so comphy!!! I think I must go work at the Nike store like a friend of mine. He works in sweatpants all day... I'm so jealous!

Brand or style
Style.... Why pay a lot more for a brand when some kind of Non brand stores have the same?
I don't get that. Only my sport outfits are a brand (Adidas!!!)

Budget shopping or Designers shopping
Budget please! I love the sale period. I love to have more for less..
But I still look if I really like it, do I really need it?
Let me tell you why I like budget shopping...
For our work at a clothing store we must wear clothing from the brand we sell. So I buy a lot of clothes for at work (is logical). Our brand is not the very cheap (well that's my opinion) so if I want to wear an other brand or cloting what I only wear when I'm free it would be a budget/sale cloting piece.
I will not pay a lot of money for clothes that I not wear often. so that's why budget!

Dress for success or passion for fashion
I think passion for fashion. Just wear clothes you feel good in and not because you want to show people how wealthy you are.







2 opmerkingen:

  1. I had a little laugh about the see through shirt ;-)
    Thans you for filling in my tag!

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen