woensdag 24 september 2014

fried Brussels sprouts

There is thunder and lightning today! My 3 dogs are  upset because of the thunder.
It's raining pretty hard... You can say summer is really over.
We've got a couple of great warm days last week but now it's time to get those warm sweaters out of you closet! Put some romantic candles on and make it cozy by yourself.

For me it's time to try something new. I've made fried Brussels sprouts! Don't yuch right away!
I know the most people don't like them. I love Brussels sprouts. Especially in my vegitables soup.
But I think everybody love them if you prepare them like this.
I saw people make them in a frying pan but that's not the way I want to make it. It must be healthy as possible!




You need:
Brusels sprouts
coconot oil
some sea salt

Wash the brussels sprouts, cut off the hard stump and cut the brussels sprouts in half!
Put in a wok the coconut oil.
When the oil is hot enough put the brussels sprouts in it and bake them.
Make sure they will be brown but not BLACK!!!
When they are brown you can take them out.
Hmmm only the smell makes me mouth watering...
Sprinkle them with some sea salt.

And voila you've got your brussels sprouts!
Most people like it more this way then boiled. So try it...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten