vrijdag 3 oktober 2014

shoplog

Yesterday I went shopping with my good friend the neighbour and our kids.
She needed some socks for her 1 year old daughter and I needed some sleeping bags for my baby girl.
But you can gues I came home with more things then I would in the first place.

First we went to the Hema. They've got cheap and nice looking baby clothes and stuff!

 These socks are to cute! The little bird on top makes noice when she move her feet. She love them. Everytime she move her feet or kick her legs she smile because of the noice they make.






 Neon anti slip socks. I know she can't walk but they've got tiny feet underneeth and I love the color!

 onesies with spaghetti straps! They are so easy for underneeth her clothes.
 Onesies short sleeves. Her old ones are to small so she need new ones in bigger sizes.

pink with stars sleeping bag.











White sleeping bag.










So after the Hema we went to the H&M. I could not find something nice for my daughter but I bought a shirt for myself. Size 170! a childsize, can you believe it?

Then we went to the Kruidvat. I've bought some diapers and changing mats.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten