woensdag 29 oktober 2014

Zombie brain hemmorhage


It's almost halloween. My favourite holiday of the year!
I want to post a halloween recipe till Friday Halloween day!

So today is my first one but it's not for pregnant woman!
It contains alcohol!!!
So be warned!

If a zombie walked into a bar he would order a brain hemmorhage! He might also eat the bartenders actual brain.

I prefer to think of it as a Zombie Brain Hemorrhage simply because it looks like what I imagine zombie brains would look like: very, very gross. The drink also feels weird in your mouth.
But it taste very damn good! I saw this recipe on tipsy bartenders youtube page. And now it's time to try this out for myself.

Ingredients
1 1/2 oz. Peach Schnapps
1/2 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
 Grenadine
Pour the  peach schnapps into a shot glass. Over the back of a spoon, layer the Bailey’s Irish Cream. Hold the bottle of grenadine about 2 inches over the shot glass and slowly pour it in a thin stream. The Bailey’s  will curdle and form “brains”.
Grenadine contains citric acid and that curdles the cream and creates the look of brains.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten