maandag 6 oktober 2014

Whole wheat pancake muffins

I love pancakes but I can't eat a lot of them.
So I've got an idea to make them so you can save them ;).

I've made muffins out of these pancakes. And it's pretty easy to make them and you can serve them with different toppings.
I've used banana's, cocoa nibs and cinnamon.

To make the pancake mixture:

Ingredients:
2 cups whole wheat flour
4 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp sugar
2 large eggs
2 cups + 2 tbsp fat free milk
2 tsp vanilla

Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add ingredients to the mixing bowl Act and mix well with a spoon until there are no more dry spots; do not over-mix.

Preheat the oven on 180 degrees.
Use a muffin tin to add the mixture in it.

I've used cooking spray first so you can remove the pancake muffins easy.
When you have add the mixture you can put the toppings you like on top.
Put them in the oven for about 30minutes.

Here you go: pancake muffins! You can save them in a sealed plastic tray.
This way you can bring them easy to your work, school or a day out!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten