maandag 2 maart 2015

Birthday present FitBit, yes or no?

Everybody wants to get a healthy lifestyle.
So I see a lot of fitties using the fitbit!

It's almost my birthday so it's time to buy some nice fot myself.
I was thinking to buy one of those things.... but I'm not that sure if I will use it.
I read a lot of pcostive things about the fitbit.
But first...
What is it?


First there are a lot of FitBit bracelets in different prices, colors. So there is a FitBit for everyone.
Fitbit is a bracelet that keeps track of how much you move.
It is a sporty bracelet that records how many moves you had on one day. You can monitor your performance on your personal page on the Fitbit website or an app on your phone.
If you want to make fitness a part of your daily life, the Fitbit is a useful thing. To begin with, he never rests. During the day keeps your steps, your distance traveled and calories burned. During the night the measuring your sleep rhythm, he will help you to better understand your sleep cycles and it wakes you up in the morning with a silent vibrating alarm. The Fitbit Flex motivates you to achieve your goals by making fitness fun and integrate into your daily life 24 hours a day.
Well that sounds good to me.

Maybe I'm aware on how much I move on one day. I am a supporter of: move at least 30 min per day.
So maybe this is a great thing to keep that on track and keep me motivated and focused on moving.
But why do I have question about it?
I only read the articles on the internet, I do not know people in my environment that have used this.
And it is a lot of money if you won't wear it.

Do you know the Fitbit bracelet? And what do you think of it?
Let me know.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten