zondag 29 maart 2015

The end : 30dayabchallenge

And this is the end...
30day ab challenge completed.
Did you make it? Was it hard? Do you see progress?

I did not get the abs I wanted. But I'm closer to my goal.
Working out on regulary basis, keep on track what I eat with a great ab (more about that soon)
A slightly progress. Little bit leaner.
Started with a fat% of 12,5 and now I have a fat% of 10,3.

Now I will work out more and stay on track and motivated so I will get my goal 1day!

I've got a new challange....
The bikini body guide. I want to know if that really works.
Kayla itsiness or the kyala movement.
12 week program.
Ofcourse I will let you know hoe this thing works out.
I see a lot of woman with beautifull progress so we'll see.

Enjoy your Monday! 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten