woensdag 13 augustus 2014

Bathing stuff

I'm curious... What kind of stuff do you use when you put your baby into a bath?
And from what brand?

I've always loved the smell of Zwitsal. 
That smell gives me a trusted feeling. It reminds me when I was little, childhood, little sweet cute babies so innocent.

So I'm not afraid to say that in the winter I use Zwitsal soft cream if my body is dry and sometimes I wash my hair with their shampoo. I've also got the parfume and that's not for Liv no that's for me.
And when I was pregnant I've used Zwitsal baby body oil for my tummy. And well I've got no stretchmarks on my belly (only on my legs and on my side where I did not rub it with oil) I did not use the Zwitsal mommy line so I could not tell you if that works. But the baby body oil worked for me!
We've also got the Robijn Zwitsal smell wash softener. And it smells great. I love to use it for my bedding.

So that's the reason I'll use Zwitsal for my baby girl. I've started with the washingfoam and bodylotion. And I think I've got almost everything now. She is my little Zwitsal smelling bomb just like mommy sometimes. 
I've also got a little bag for on vacation. And well we're going on vacation in November but I just want it in our home allready :D. That bag contains: shampoo, bodylotion and washing gel. But in small sizes!! 

I'm very happy about that brand. 
Just love that smell and my baby girl feels very soft after a Zwitsal treat.
I think I'm going to get the good night line also. That's one of the things I don't have.
If I got it I will write a review of it also. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten