zondag 3 augustus 2014

Where to shop

In my other blogpost I've told you about my new all stars shoes and that I've got a bracelet with it.
I did not get the bracelet from Converse but from the Fashion Outlet centre.

It's vacation time so the most people need new clothes for on holiday or they've got plenty of time to shop.
If you live in the Netherlands or you go to the Netherlands on vacation I know a place you can shop at well known brand stores but then at least with 30% discount then the regular stores.
This we call an outlet store.

This outlet you can find in Roosendaal and it's called rosada .


They've got more then 60 stores and they are open every day from 10.00 till 18.00. Even on Sundays!!!
It's also the sale period so you get more discount then you've allready got.
But this is not what I want to tell you.
In the summer period they've got special actions. When you buy something over there you can get something with your recieve ticket.
So this time you can get a nice fashionable bracelet. BUT.... if you give €3,- you support 100% the KIKA foundation and you get one of the other 5 bracelets. I think this is a great action while they support a good cause.  You go Rosada! This action is valid until 31 August. So come and shop quick at Rosada fashion centre!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten