maandag 25 augustus 2014

Cats and dogs with babies

Well maybe you all may know that I love animals!
We've got 2 cats and 3 dogs. And I really love them.
1 cat and 1 dog is from my hubby the others are mine.
Specially my cat Audi... I really love him and can't live without him.
He loves to cuddle, can sit on command, if I'm in a argument he's protecting me.
He hated my ex, he peed on his clothes and stuff, he never liked him.
And my new hubby, well they are good friends. It's for the first time he cuddled with a male person.
So I you can say by my cat he's the one ;).

I also love my dogs ofcourse. They are my 4 legged kids. Little bit suborn, but so cute!

When I came home with our little baby girl we where curious how our dogs would react.
And well they where quiet, little bit curious and snif on her. But they don't pay a lot attention to her.
Sometimes my black dog (Baco) come lay with me when I breastfeed her.

My cat look sometimes to her but when she moved he ran away. I think he must to get used of the idea that he's not the only one any more that can cuddle with me.

But they all are nice to her. We also involve them and we're staying to give them attention.

I love to see pictures of cute babies with their pets.
Here are some pictures I've found.
Who said animals can't live with babies? 

How did your pet respond to your baby?



































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten