maandag 4 augustus 2014

Due date, born date

Hello you....

I did not tell you how I survived the labor haha.
I will keep it clean I promise.

At half past 4 in the morning I went down stairs because I thought I must go to the toilet.
But some water dripped on the floor. I thought I was peeing but this happend 3 times and then I thought wait: I think my water is broke.
I called my gynecologist in the hospital and they told me I must come right away.
At first I don't want to come because I must go to the hospital at 11am for a heartscan of the baby.
But they say I must because I was to early (4weeks).
So I've woke up my hubby, I showerd, brushed my teeth and then we go to the hospital.

I've catched some water to show them so they can find out if it was amniotic fluid or something else. But it was amniotic fliud and I've got a heartscan for my babygirl again.
They said that it was not sure that I was going in to labor.
I had allready 2 cm dilated and still was not in to labor and I had that from the Friday before.
They saw some contraction activity on the scan. But I had that for 4 weeks. Nothing special I only did not sleep for weeks haha.
At 7am they were going to see how many cm I was dilated. But it was only 2,5 cm.
It did not look like I was going into labor.

But the contractions were heavier and more painful. They also came within 3 minutes.
So at half past7 they are going to see again how many I was dilated and I was 8 cm dilated!!!
So they said they were going to order the delivery room and that my hubby must pack our baby clothes.
But they must clean the room first because they did not know that I was going to labor that day, that it will go slow.

In the delivery room I had the feeling I must push something out. But I may not push I had 9,5 cm.
I was pretty mad because the midwife left the room and I was alone with my hubby and a nurse.
I went sow mad (because I want to push so badly) that the nurse left also and then I was really pissed.
But both came she looked and said I must push. (finally)
And in a half an hour our baby girl came out!

So I had a labor for only 3hours she was born at 9:56am. It went so fast.
But I was glad I feel so damn good and better then I was pregnant!

SO our girl was 4 weeks to early but she did it great.
They did not have to lie in an incubator.
But she had lost to many weight in 1 day so she must keep her food inside and eat more mommy milk and formula milk. But she spit the most of it out. So the child doctor want her to go to the pediatric ward. I cried a lot because then she would get probe feeding.
And suddenly she eat a lot from my breast and keep it all inside so she could stay with me.
I was so happy. And that night she ate only more and keep it all in. After 4 days we finally can go home. She ate great, her weight get's higher and she was pretty active.

So we can say we have a very strong fighter girl!

I'm so blessed to have her in our lives and that she does everything so well.

My due date was 27-7-2014 but finally she was born at 29-6-2014.

Now I'm curious, What was your due date and when did your baby born? And how was your labor expierince? just leave a reply.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten