dinsdag 12 augustus 2014

What to do with baby clothes?!


Did you also get so many clothes for your little one?
Well we did. And it's great to get all those clothes, but I'm a shopoholic and also love to buy clothes for our little one. And I'm very picky if it comes to clothing. 
Not to much pink, not to girly. It must became a real mini me! Sporty, though but feminem. Just a little bit of rock and roll!
But what to do with all those outfits? Some outfits she only can wear ones. And thats to bad. Because everything looks so good on her.

Well I've found an idea. From every outfit she wears I make a picture of it and Put it in a photo album. Next to the picture I write from who she got the clothes or where we bought it.

So you get enough fun pictures of your little one and you can always look back to her cute little outfits. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten