woensdag 25 juni 2014

TAG: pregnancy questions

Yeah I've found apregnancy tag on madebymalou her blog. How great is that?
After a time of silence because I had to visit the hospital a lot and Last week I was laying in the hospital it's time for a new blogpost. So I start with this one. A tag with pregnancy questions :D.
Enjoy!!!




How many weeks are you now?
35 weeks and 3 days.

How much did you gained weight?
Les then 10 kg's


Maternity Clothing?
I've got 3 jeans. They are comphy but I can't wait to wear my own jeans again. I still fit in my own shirts, skirts or dresses. And I still can wear some jeans of mine (with a lot of stretch in it)

Striae?
Upper legs but I've got them allready.

Sleep?
What is sleep? I feel like a zombie. last week I've layed in the hospital and I get medication so I can sleep for one night. I had really bad cramps. Later they figured out it where contractions. And I had already one centimeter dilated. But that does not mean the baby will arrive very soon. But the cramps get worse by the day and I can't sleep because of that. "So sleep deprived that I am unhappy, tired, confused and pissed off all at the same time. I also look like a zombie so my life is complete."


Beste moments of the week?
Damn this one is hard. because I must rest very often and I'm in pain the most of the time. But I guess the best moments are when my hubby is at home and chear me up and take care of me. He's just the sweetest!


Worst moments of the week?
Hospital visits and pain...

Do you miss something?
Do I need to say more?

Movement?
Not much that's the reason i must visit the hospital so often so they can check up my baby heartbeat.

Food cravings?
Ice, ice, ice and more ice. icecubes, icecream, waterice, slush puppies... Just be cold... I want it!!!


Is there something that makes you feel sickt?
At the beginning of my pregnancy I can't stand the smell of rice or coffee. And now I don't have that any more. I don't know what I think that makes me feel blegh...

Gender?
Just wait a couple of weeks and you will find out!


Ailments?
Bump pain. I've got that my whole pregnancy. My bump is to small for the baby. Well sh*t happends.
At the beginning I was nauseous a lot and my toilet was my best friend.
And now it's the contractions. But just a couple of weeks to go.

Belly button in or out?
Since I removed my piercing: out....

Happy or grumpy?
Most of the time grumpy. because of the pain and bad sleep. But I try to be happy....

Looking forward to?
When i can hold my little baby..
Just came out allready!!!!!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi!

    I just saw you're linking Linda's blog. I'm also linking Linda and I wondered if you'd like to switch links with my blog as well :) I like your blog! Pregnancy is not on my to do list at the moment, but maybe in a couple of years I can watch your blog for good information :)

    xx
    Isabelle
    http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen