zaterdag 14 juni 2014

Home made Bounty candy bar




We all know the sweet candy chocolate bar bounty. It takes us to a magicall place with white sand beaches, palmtrees and a bleu see.
Now the summer is nearly here a bounty snack taste good with this feeling. Sitting by a pool dreaming away.
Well I must say dream on. There are no white beaches or palmtrees here where I live. Haha.
But how much I love the taste of a tropical coconut, this bounty snack is not that healthy.
So I've made one of my own.

What you've need:
1cup shredded coconut
some drops of stevia
2 tbsp coconut oil
and I've used 80% cacoa chocolate melted
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
silicone ice mold

Combine the shredded coconut, coconut oil, stevia and vanilla extract together.
Press the filling into the ice mold. Freeze this about 30minutes.
Meanwhile melt the chocolate. I've put the chocolate into a little plactic bag and put this in hot water.
Pop the harded coconut treats out of the mold and dip this into the melted chocolate.
Put them back in to the fridge.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten