dinsdag 3 juni 2014

Cherish the moment


Before I will gave you my new recipe for a delicious smoothie, I want to tell you that you must cherish every moment like it is your last.
Sometimes it's very difficult. I know that, I'm in that stage also. Sometimes it's hard to enjoy things in life, stay positive and be strong.
But enjoy the little things. Smile, laugh, I know it's hard sometimes but at least try. laugh your heart out, dance in the rain. Cherish the moment and ignore the pain. Live, laugh, love, forgive and forget. Life's to short to living with regrets.

Now I want to tell you a funny story how I get the waiting room at the gynecologist in full silence.
Well I think it's funny.
A couple of pregnant woman are talking about their 20 weeks ultrasound.
They are hoping that everyting is ok with their baby. I know their feeling I've been their also. Hoping that the baby is healthy and if it got 2 arms and legs and all the fingers etc. That there are no abnormalities. While they where talking I was reading a magazine waiting till my gynecologist is come to get me for my appointment.
They where still talking about it and when my gynecologist come to get me one of the woman asked me out of the blue: "You will also be relieved if you've had the 20 week ultrasound and everything is all right?"
Then I respond without thinking: "I will be glad if I shall be initiated in about 6 weeks".
The whole waiting room was in shock. They where looking at my bump and the looking to me, looking to their bump and again looking at mine.
My gynecologist did not stop laughing.
Just don't judge me by my little baby bump!

And here as promissed my delicious smoothie recipe!

I've had this for lucnh, sitting in the sunshine. Perfect!

What you'll need:

2tbsp greek yoghurt
1/2 cup almond milk
5tbsp flex seeds
10 cherries

Mix everithing in the mixer and your smoothie is done!
Easy peasy.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten