donderdag 24 april 2014

Chocolate fudge

I've found a new recipe and now I'm really addicted. Sometimes I've got a huge chocolate craving. And last time I've made a delicious quinoa brownie. Now it was time to make a chocolate fudge. We all know fudge with caramel flavour but this one is with 100% cacoa. It's also a healthy snack. But if you are a chocolate addict like me than you will eat to many of those and that's also not that great haha.

Here is how you make it.
100 grams of coconut butter 
3 tbsp maple syrup 
2 tbsp cocoa powder 
2 tbsp of peanut butter 
1 tsp vanilla extract

Put everything in a saucepan and mix together on a low heat.
If you have a smooth mixture you put it in a mold.
That may be an ice mold or a cupcake form.
Store it in the freezer.
And your chocolate fudge snacks is ready.

It goes well with a cup of tea or a cup of coffee.
There is only 1 warning: It's addictive yummy!
Ow and this one is boyfriend proof. My hubby does not like that much of healthy home made stuff but this one he likes ;).


“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten