donderdag 10 april 2014

Maternity shopping

Time for a baby check up... What great to hear your little babies heartbeat. It's such a presious little thing what I'm creating. Can't wait to hold him/her in to my arms.
Everyting is fine with my little baby. But mommy still must do it easy and slow. So I hope from now on there will be no more bleedings. I felt his/her little head. What an amazing thing was that!

But enough about my baby talk. How's your baby doing?

Today I've bought some flowers for in our house. Because it's not that Spring weather any more.
I've got some nice blue roses and a blue cactus. Did you ever see that?

It was also time to replace my bellybutton ring into a maternity piercing.
Everyday barbells, rings and PTFE are too short and rip as your belly expands. With this one it will be different. It is very flexible and it's long enough to grow. 
This piercing is a replacement for your metal piercing and keep the piercing open until your jewelry can be reinserted. If you need to adjust the size, you can easily cut the ends with scissors or a sharp blade.
Pregnancy is often unpredictable. If it feels safe to use it for you, you can wear it. Some people can get some infections wearing a maternity piercing. So use it at your own risk.
I've orderd mine at: https://www.alloverpiercings.nl/ a great webshop with great fast services.
They are not too expensive and they have a lot of choices in different kind of piercings.
I will wear mine piercing with pride......


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten