vrijdag 16 mei 2014

A sunshine blog after drama with recipe!


Yes, I'm laying with my lazy ass in the sun! Hello SPRING!!! But I think I deserve it. I just came back from the gynecologist because my glucose level is to high. They did an echo also and because I feel the baby less they were worried. The heartbeat was not that great so I must stay a while for a heartscan for the baby. 
It was ok today but I must come back tomorrow. They think that the condition of the baby is not good. But I really hope everything will be fine tomorrow. 
So now I'm enjoying the sunlight. I'm pretty tired and a little bit stressed.
So I try to enjoy the wheater and the beautifull flowers. 

And here the promissed recipe!


Put the couscous with the peas in a pan of boiling water. Cover it. Fry the chicken pieces with herbs. fry the onions in a pan. add that in your couscous mixture with the diced fetta cheese and fresh parsley and tomatoes.

You can eat this cold or warm and use it for lunch or dinner...

This one is easy and fast! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten