dinsdag 13 mei 2014

An ode to gymfood



An ode to gymfood!
And no, I do not mean the gymfood like in eggs, or beef jerky or something like that.
I mean the page gymfood .
I love to work out. A shame I must keep rest for my body and the little baby.
But when the baby arrived I will keep on track again and get my old body back (I'll hope, at least I will try).
But last year I work out like 4,5 times or more a week. I spent a lot of hours in the gym to work on my fysiek. I love to lift weights and get lean.
No, you won't get bulky by lifting weights, you will get lean and toned.
But through all that training I needed more nutrients. And I'll get them by supplements.
I found an amazing page on the internet called: gymfood.
I've asked for information and they respond almost imidiatly. So I've orderd some stuff and the next day I've got everything right at home. With an extra magazine and samples.
You can ask them anything at: twitter , facebook and they've also got instagram .
But they are a lot more than only a page were you can order your Whey eggwhites or your supplements for pre-workout. They will post motivation and fitspiration and great recipe or food tips.
That's what I like about them. And I know for sure if I go work out again I will order my stash by gymfood!!!


I recommend this page to you guys so you can give it a try an order your stuff over there.
Great service, great advice and a lot of motivation!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten