woensdag 14 mei 2014

apple bread

We've all known the amazing famous banana bread!
I've also tried bananabread and ofcourse it taste great.
I will make one again asap and I will post the recipe also. But now I want to try to make a apple bread.
I'll have to wait until my bread machine will arrive, but this you can make in your own oven.
And I've taste it and it is just that great as banana bread.

What you'll need is:

2 apples peeled and chopped
500g spelled flour
1 egg
250 grams of warm water
1 tablespoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons of flaxseed
pecans (optional)

Preheat the oven on 200 degrees.

Mix all ingredients together and knead well until you've got a ball.
Grease a cake tin and put the dough in it.
Bake the bread in 25-30 minutes.


And here you've got your apple bread.
Enjoy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten