dinsdag 6 mei 2014

Bubur Ketan Hitam

I want to bring you back to my roots: Indonesia.
Well I want to bring a little bit of it back. This recipe is not the original Indonesia recipe.
Because I can't eat right (everything comes back out again) I want to try if this will stay in. An healthy Indonesia breakfast or lunch. Bubur Ketan Hitam or also known as Black Rice Pudding.
In the original recipe you'll need: pandan leaves and palm sugar. But we've don't got that over here (the little town where I live) so I've made an easy version of it.

You'll need:
200 gram Black rice
1 can coconut milk
1/2 cup of water
little bit of seasalt
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp coconut flakes

Cook the rice with the water and the salt and maple syrup for 45 minutes.
Stir frequently, until the rice is tender and most of the liquid has absorbed.
Add the coconut milk to the rice and boil it a little.
Put the pudding in an bowl mix it with coconut flakes and it is ready.
You can top it of with some fruit you like. I top it of with some passion fruit.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten