zaterdag 31 mei 2014

Asian chickensoup


At first I want to apologize for the crappy picture. But the soup tasted very good and spicy. I've added some noodles in it to make it more like a dinner meal. 
The smell of this soup is really Asian. So for this warm wheater I like to make and try this one out. 

Here you go:

2 red peppers 
handful of coriander 
250 grams diced chicken breast 
1 onion 
1 clove of garlic 
400ml coconut milk 
1 lime 
500 ml chicken broth 
1 tablespoon coconut oil

At first I'll bake the chickenbreast in the coconut oil. So they will be all done before I put them in the soup (I'm pregnant so I can not take any risks).
Half the peppers and remove the seeds. Put the peppers, coriander, garlic and onion in to a bowl and mix everything with a handmixer. Squeez the lime juice in the mixture. Make this warm in a pan and put the coconut milk in the pan also. 
Put in a saucepan the chicken broth and chicken pieces in it. At last put the coconut milk mix in the saucepan and mix this. Add some noodles if you like and make it in to a boil.

Here you have a nice spicy asian chickensoup!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten