dinsdag 13 mei 2014

stuffed apple for breakfast

And once and again it's very cloudy and rainy outside. It looks more like autumn than spring.
I was awake early. My tummy hurts badly and I could not sleep all night, so I wake up at the same time as my hubby. We had coffee together and than he went off to work. I was really hungry so I was thinking what I could eat. It was dark outside and it looks like it's going to rain. And well when I'm writing this it's raining and hard. I've got some apples and I thought let's make a breakfast with apple that is very cozy and warm. 
So I've made a stuffed apple. It's very easy but it will take some time before you can eat it.

1 apple
muesli
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp maple syrup
aluminum foil

Preheat the oven on 200degrees. Cut off the top of the apple (but keep it), remove the core and hollow the apple. Keep the apple pieces and crush them.
Mix the apple pieces, cinnamon, maple syrup and muesli together.
Put that in the apple and put the cap back on.
Fold the aluminum foil around the apple and put it in the oven for 20minutes.

This is a nice and cozy breakfast. It's more like a fall breakfast than a spring breakfast but who cares?
It tastes great and it's healthy. Do I need to say more?

You know we've had enough rain when ducks are handing out life-jackets! QUACK!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten