woensdag 14 mei 2014

This monkey gets funky

I think you all may know that I'm a big coffee addict.
Now I'm pregnant I can't drink more than 2 cups of coffee. Normally I drink a lot more.

So I thought that it would be hard to kick off from coffee and normally when I don't drink coffee I get sweaty, grumpy and get a headache. So yeah you can say that I'm an addict.
Luckly for me the first 15 weeks or so I can hold any food in and I hated the smell of coffee. I just could not resist the smell. It's makes me feel nauseous. And because I allready feel like crap because of all that vomitting I could not recognize withdrawal symptoms. 
So now I don't drink more than 2 cups a day.

But because I'm a coffee addict I came up with an amazing idea. Why don't make a breakfast smoothie of it? You've got coffees in different flavours so I must give this a shot. And it taste great!!! 
It's also pretty handy if you must go somewhere and you want your coffee and must eat your breakfast. This is all in one. Let's get this monkey to be funky!

What you need:

1cup off coffee (cool down)
half cup soy milk mixed wit chiaseeds (make this a day before and let it overnight in the fridge)
2 tbsp greek yoghurt
2 bananas

Mix everything into a mixer. And you've got your coffee/breakfast smoothie on the go or for at home ;).



Coffee is just another word for a cup of rainbows and sunshine!!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. ik ben normaal niet echt een koffie liefhebber, maar deze koude koffie lijkt me wel wat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Fijne voor de niet koffie liefhebbers is ook dat de koffiesmaak niet erg overheerst ivm de bananen. ;)

      Verwijderen